Finding the Right Chemistry
The chemical industry uses wire cloth products as a filter medium in the preparation of medicaments and plastics, for example. Through the selection of the type of weave and the material, the mechanical, chemical and physical properties can be adapted to the requirements of each application.
Efficient filtration in chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
A consistently high product quality demands efficient filtration processes. Two practical examples illustrated in the free white paper show, how economical filter media made of woven wire cloth laminate contribute to the efficiency and safety of these essential parts of your production and the entire process flow.
- Spinneret filters for fibre production
- Resin trap for resin production
- Plastic melt filters for the production of plastics and adhesives
- Filter cloth for drying medications and granules
Functions at their best
- Filtration of contaminants
- Break-up and retention of agglomerates
- Homogenisation for uniform viscosity
Single source production