All of our wire and woven mesh manufactured is examined and checked in our laboratory according to National, International and our own standards.
If required we also issue inspection documents according to DIN EN 10204:2005-01: Declaration of compliance with the order 2.1, test report 2.2, inspection certificate 3.1...
- Tensile and compressive test, performed using leading industry equipment
- Material testing using mobile XRF equipment
- Microscopic structures examined using ground and polished specimens
- Pore size and distribution determined using filter test stations
- Digital air flow-through test stations or customer-specific test stations provide data for determining filter performance
- Photo-optic image processing apertures and wire measurements (MPA certified)
- Standard corrosion tests (e.g. ASTM 262, G28 and others)
- Self-developped, proven tests in compliance with customer requirements
- Corresponding documentation and monitoring of all cleaning media and cleaning results
- Residual contamination analyses related to the guidelines of VDA 19